Trucking Insurance Experts

Many new drivers are wanting to hit the road running.  We like and respect that.  The big issue you may face again is the “2-year rule”.  Most insurance companies want to see that a trucking company has 2 years with their authority.  They also want to see that the driver has 2 years of experience with a CDL.  This turns finding insurance into a precarious situation for many new companies.  Finding an insurance company that will accept new ventures is challenging.  It is also hard to find an insurance company that is comfortable with growth in the first 2 years.  We have carriers but there are several documents you will need to provide us so that we can request a quote on your behalf. We will ask you for MVR's, Loss Runs, Medical Certificates and copies of Drivers Licenses.

Start Your Quote(s) Below:

Do you have a USDOT NUMBER?
How is your business structered?
Describe your Business Type.
Business Owners Name
Street Address
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Farthest one-way distance this vehicle typically travels (90% or more of the time).
Is there a lease on this vehicle?
Currently Insured?
Continuous coverage for at least 2 years?
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Are state or federal filings required?